Comment réussir le concours de l’École du Louvre ?
Conseils pour la préparation du concours d’entrée à l’École du Louvre
- Le premier exercice repose sur la maîtrise générale d’un cadre chronologique et topographique (histoire humaine et géographie physique). …
- Le deuxième exercice est une description d’œuvre d’art.
How much are tickets to the Louvre?
- Prices. General Admission: €17 online (€15 at the entrance) Free admission for visitors 18 and under. Purchase tickets or learn more. There is no additional charge for temporary exhibits. General admission guarantees access to all exhibitions in the Louvre Museum, as well as the Musée Eugène-Delacroix within 48 hours.
What is the entry fee for the Louvre?
- Louvre Museum tickets are available on the spot for €15 but you will have to wait in the queue for it. Louvre Museum tickets online are available for €17, which assure quick entry to the museum in less than 30 minutes. Entry to the Tuileries Garden or the Eugene Delacroix Museum is free for Louvre visitors within 48 hours.
How do you buy tickets to the Louvre?
- Buying your Louvre tickets in advance allows you to skip the long ticket–buying line (but not the security line). You can buy individual tickets on line at Ticketbar (a FranceTravelPlanner.com partner), or you can use the Paris Pass or Paris Museum Pass to get you in more quickly.
What hotels are near Louvre?
- There are a plethora of 5-star hotels near the Louvre, none closer than the Hôtel du Louvre, a Hyatt hotel, housed in a wonderfully maintained 19th-century building. The Park Hyatt Paris – Vendome, is another immensely popular 5-star hotel near Place Vendome on Paris’ Right Bank.