Quel est l’inverse d’un compliment ?
Contraires de compliment avec l’idée de féliciter quelqu’un À part ce mot, compliment a pour antonymes remontrance , réprimande , blâme et gronderie (plus rare).
What is the difference between complement and compliment?
- Compliment means to admire someone as it is totally associated with praising. While complement means something complementary to an object or work and after fulfilling that, object will be in perfect form.
What is the difference between a compliment and an adjective?
- Compliment is an expression of praise and admiration.
- The adjective is complimentary.
- Complement is a thing that completes or improves something.
- Complement can also mean to go with something.
- The adjective is complementary.
How do you spell complement?
- The Bottom Line. The word pairs complement/compliment and complementary/complimentary are pronounced identically, hence the confusion in spelling. Just remember that complement with an E means « to complete » or « to enhance, » while compliment with an I means « to praise » and complimentary means « free. ».
What is the correct spelling of compliment?
- Correct spelling for the English word « compliment » is [k_ˈɒ_m_p_l_ɪ_m_ə_n_t], [kˈɒmplɪmənt], [kˈɒmplɪmənt]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).