What Ferries go from Santorini?
There are ferries from Santorini to the following islands:
How much is a ferry to Santorini?
The quick ferry from Athens (Piraeus to Santorini) takes 5 hours to arrive (Seajets, Golen Star Ferries) – check timetables here. Slow Ferry ticket to Santorini costs ~20-30 euros (depending on the seat you chose) Fast Ferry ticket to Santorini costs ~70-80 euros (depending on the seat you chose) E. B.
How much is ferry from Santorini to Crete?
The route Thira(santorini) to Heraklio is operated by 4 ferry companies: Seajets, Aegeon Pelagos, Minoan Lines and Golden Star Ferries. This route is operated all year round and the ticket prices range between 25.00 and 84.00 euros, depending on whether you travel with a highspeed or conventional ferry.
How much is the Blue Star ferry from Athens to Santorini?
Cost of ferry from Athens to Santorini: On the Blue Star ferry it costs €41 for economy, €58 for VIP, and €95 for a cabin berth. On the Highspeed ferry it’s €80 for economy, €90 for business, and €110 for VIP. E. B.
Is there a ferry from Santorini to Mykonos?
Usually, there are up to 4 ferry crossings by 4 ferry companies from Santorini to Mykonos. This seasonal ferry connection is served mainly by high-speed ferries and the companies that operate on the route are usually Minoan Lines, Seajets, Golden Star Ferries, and Blue Star Ferries.
How do I book a ferry to Greece?
Greek Island Ferries – Essential Info
- Booking Greek Ferries: FerryHopper.com – the best site to book ferries in Greece (in advance). …
- Most ferries do not sell out. …
- If a ticket purchased online doesn’t have a barcode that usually means you’ll need to pick up a real ticket when in Greece.
How long is the boat trip from Crete to Santorini?
between 2 hr and 6 hr
How long is the ferry ride from Heraklion to Santorini? The Heraklion – Santorini ferry ride lasts between 2 hr and 6 hr depending on the type of ferry (standard or fast).
How long is the boat ride from Santorini to Crete?
approximately 2 hr
How long is the ferry ride from Santorini to Heraklion? The Santorini to Heraklion ferry duration is approximately 2 hr with a high-speed vessel and almost 6 hr with a conventional one.
How many days in Santorini is enough?
We recommend 3 to 5 days in Santorini in order to visit as many places as possible. Santorini is a very interesting island and except from Oia, the volcano and the amazing views, there are many things to see and do. But you can also do it in 24 hours and many day trips are proposed from other nearby islands.
Is there ferry from Santorini to Nafplio?
- There is no direct connection from Santorini Island to Náfplio. However, you can take the drive to Santorini, take the car ferry to Piraeus, then take the drive to Náfplio.
How far is Santorini from Kos?
- Distance between Kos and Santorini is 171.72 km. This distance is equal to 106.7 miles, and 92.66 nautical miles. Country Cities » Greece » Kos | Santorini. The distance line on map shows distance from Kos to Santorini between two cities.
How far is Santorini from Egypt?
- Your starting point Cairo , Egypt is located at 30° 8′ 15 » N,31° 24′ 24 » E. Your ending point Santorini Thira , Greece is located at 36° 24′ 0 » N, 25° 28′ 59 » E. Total distance from Cairo to Santorini Thira is 719 kms equals to 446.77 miles and 388.23 nautical miles.
Is it possible to sail from Athens to Santorini?
- A: Santorini is over 130 nautical miles away from Athens, which is too far to sail during a 7-day trip. However, some guests will fly or take a ferry to Santorini.